Oct 22, 2012 MKCL Jobs
CIDCO mkcl Recruitment 2012
Important Dates for CIDCO Recruitment
|1||Online filling of Application form & Registration .||20 October 2012||15 November 2012|
|2||Schedule for Fee Acceptance by SBI Bank through Computer Generated Challan.||20 October 2012||16 November 2012|
|3||Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees in SBI Bank till dated 16.11.2012, can Fill the remaining Online Form.||
17 November 2012
|4||Tentative Date of Online Examination||9 December 2012|
- Read the CIDCO MKCL Recruitment 2012 Advertisement carefully.
- Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
- While filling online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
- Please Fill the application in English
- Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen. Software will check your primary eligibility based upon your responses.
- If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed andselect division wise post to be applied.Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
- After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS) . This Login ID is also your form number.
- Take a print out of Login details and Challan by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
- Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgement on applicant copy of the challan.
- Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
- After making payment of fees in SBI, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day. Applicant must fill following information in the form.
- Personal Information.
- Reservation Details.
- Qualification Details.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Experience Details.
- Other Essential Information.
Without filling above information your form will not be complete. Fill the above information in online application form, approve the information filled in the form and take printout of the form for your reference.
You do NOT have to send the printout of application form to CIDCO or MKCL.
Your application process is now complete. Please check the website for regular updates. Admit card for written examination shall be available in your login as well as on the website before the examination date. There will not be any written communication before the examination.