Job Vacancy 2013 for Graduate Apprentices in BEL
Vacancy for Graduate Apprentices in BEL,Nov-2013|Sarkari Naukari for Graduate Apprentices in BEL,Nov-2013| BEL Recruitment Nov-2013 for Graduate Apprentices|Gov.Job Vacancy in BEL for Graduate Apprentices,Nov-2013|
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence proposes to engage GRADUATE APPRENTICES under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for ONE year in the following designated subject fields for Bangalore Complex:
• Electronics & Communication
• Electronics &Telecommunication
• Industrial Production
• Electrical & Electronics
• Computer Science
• Environmental Engineering
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on aggregate marks scored in engineering. Mode of application:
Candidates have to apply online through the web page link http://bghr-recruitment. com/Default. aspx?recid=73
Eligibility Criteria to appear for interview:
• Qualifying Marks: For General/OBC Candidates – First Class and for SC / ST & PHP Candidates – Pass Class.
• Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 12.12.2013.
Upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years in case of SC, ST & PHP candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• Candidates should have passed Degree examination on or after 01.01.2012.
• Following are the documents to be attached for verification:
• SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age).
• Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree certificate.
• SC/ST/OBC/PHP certificates (if applicable).
• Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
How To Apply :
• Candidates who fulfill the above conditions only need to apply.
• The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
• Stipend is as per the Government norms (Rs.3,560/- per month).
• Canteen and Transport at nominal charges.
• OPD medical facilities at BEL Hospital.
Last date for applying online is 30/11/2013.
The results of shortlisted candidates and their induction / joining schedules will be announced in BEL website (www.bel-india.com) on 04/12/2013 followed by individual e-mail to selected candidates. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.